The Board is actively working with the Association's landscape architect to create a process for collecting and disseminating this information to members, first through this newsletter and ultimately through the new FRMA site (see below). Here's a landscape update while we work through the logistics of creating such a process:
Landscape Work Completed
- Erosion control measures in the burned areas were assessed, documented and then implemented shortly after the fires.
Landscape Work Underway
- Asssessment of retaining walls and masonry structures in HOA-owned areas has been completed and repair bids are being currently solicited.
- Clean up and clearance of burned debris in common landscape areas in ongoing.
- As initial safety pruning and road cleanup is completed, crews continue to focus on tree work. Tree work on Fir Ridge Drive is in progress. Southridge, Deer Meadows and Fairway Isle will follow.
- Work to make all irrigation meters operational on HOA property is in flight
- Irrigation repairs are underway in the Altruria area south of Fountaingrove Parkway. Landscape improvements will follow. Recently completed landscape projects where damage was limited will be repaired following the work in the Altruria area.